Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Best Hugger

Well, next to my beau, the best hugger would have to be Christina. I tell you - when she hugs, she does it with all her heart. You feel hugged - not just embraced politely but truly hugged. I know because I got a couple of them today when we met up to fetch some divine cookware. Of course, she also kindly loaned some design books for me to review and learn from. Because that is the kind of lady she is. It makes me shake my head in that Georgia way - when you are just so surprised that such people are still around in this crazy world.

We still didn't manage to get everything done that we wanted to but at least the list is knocked down a tad. Of course, things just get tacked onto the bottom of the list but so it goes. As long as I can...get moved in. LOL It is all I can manage to think about right now. That, and an invitation list for the wedding. We'd been waiting to confirm out of town guests before adding on the new local friends and now feel safe in doing so.

Which reminds me that I have to do some research on local interest items. A sort of Hill Country Primer...where is that to-do list?

Bed...the bed calls...

1 comment:

Christina said...

Dare I say, you are entirely huggable!

As is your beau.

; )h