Sunday, June 13, 2010

Random Facts - Joan Said...

Well, Joan asked for it - the oldest thing in the draft archive. From May 2007...

Since I may have a few new folks stop by I thought I'd toss out some misc facts/thoughts - the meme is to blame.

I love light and how it changes our view of the world - I used to do a lot of B&W photography because it was so clean. And you can make the prints at home.

I can cook pretty darn well.

I think quantum physics and nanotech are insanely cool and the latter will change the world completely in a few decades if not sooner.

I think Justin Timberlake's recent album was fantastic and that he's the next Fred Astaire.

I like to keep a loaded gun nearby at all times.


I like to lay in a blanket on the grass in the cool autumn afternoon and nap. But I don't do it as often as I should.


Heights give me an irrational desire to jump. Even against my will and knowing it means death.


I avoid heights, generally.


The only good photos of me are when I've been in Colorado.


Relatively timeless for a post - the next oldest was about that nutball astronaut in a diaper. Not really all that interesting now, really.

Kind of like this post. Ahem...

1 comment:

Joan of Argghh! said...

Aha! I knew I wasn't the only person to jot down ideas and drafts and leave them to wilt and die as they should.

:o)