Thursday, June 14, 2007

Erica's Meme

As seen at Dash’s I figured what the heck – it’s something other than links to music vids. LOL (Yeah, maybe I’ve been in a rut…) I'll quote Dash's intro, "According to Miss Erica, the New Yawk Joo, the rules are 'When you get done reading about my quirks, answer the questions yourself and either post them on your blog or in the comments below. If you answer the meme on your blog let me know so I can sneak a peek.'"

WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope. Tho it is very similar to my mom’s name.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A lot less than a few years ago…LOL…but if I go thinking about my mom, it’ll do it every time. Last was a few days ago…

DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It used to be better – can’t hold a pen for long, now, so it gets scribble-y after a paragraph or two.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Oooh…I do like me some braunschweiger. Otherwise, I like really good turkey or chicken.

DO YOU HAVE KIDS? None of my own. I did acquire the finest stepdaughter in the world.

IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably but it would take awhile to get to know me.

DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Hmph.

DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way in hell. Though I have given thought to sky diving…it’s different, peeps.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Has to be Basic Four for the usual fare. Otherwise, I eat long cook oatmeal A LOT. (With fresh blueberries and lemon scented honey, of course.)

DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope. Too lazy.

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, actually. I can hold my own – just not for very long.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Blue Bell’s Moolenium Crunch is good but I love Haagen Dasz Vanilla Swiss Almond.

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes. Then their hands.

RED OR PINK? Uh…Pink. I think. LOL Unless it’s fresh tuna – then frackin’ raw.

WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I cannot let go an error or failure. I revisit them in my head all the time. Even things from 30 yrs ago. That and my terrible fear of change.

WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Mommer. Damn, see? Cryin’. Just like I said up there.

WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black yoga pants and white/grey gym shoes.

WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A bison burger with blue cheese and bacon.

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? CMT on the TV – Country, folks.

IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? That midnight blue one.

FAVORITE SMELLS? The ocean, a pine forest in the heat of summer, the Trooper’s shoes. (I know, I know. What can I say? They don’t reek at all – they just smell like him!)

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Carlson Wagonlit Travel agent. (I am NOT a phone person - I can be your best pal and never call you. Never.)

FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football. College is okay and likely going to get more attention as pro is getting…thuggish.

HAIR COLOR[S] Frackin’ mousey brown with too much grey showing. Until tomorrow.

EYE COLOR? Blue

DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No! God, how do you guys touch your eyeballs?!?!

FAVORITE FOOD? So many…but a beautiful venison loin with raspberry is lovely. Or boar…for every day? Roasted Chicken.

SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Can’t stand scary movies. Happy, pls.

LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Gosh, it’s been awhile. Probably Hope Floats.

WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Grey workout top.

SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither – Autumn. Give me Halloween everyday.

HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. I mean, kisses are great. But a hug? A kiss says Mmmm. A hug says Love.

FAVORITE DESSERT? LOVE dessert – esp because that’s what I am good at. I adore a good custard so let me go with profiteroles. (Eclairs for you peasants.)

MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Max – he’s telling me to quit typing and get to bed so he can get his snuggle.

LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Nearly anyone.

WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I’ve not unpacked them yet! But I have The Life of Alexander the Great sitting out.

WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? One is a tech pad – all black and micro-nubby. The other is an ancient one – from Amazon right after it opened. Has Groucho Marx on it.

WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Not much – haven’t programmed the Tivo downstairs yet. Watched Sopranos while working out, tho.

FAVORITE SOUND[S]? Ocean, thunderstorms, and cowbell. (OK, just joking about that last.)

ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? NEITHER. Hate both. I know! It’s practically evil of me. Can’t help it. Give me Trower or give me death!

WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Um – Phoenix, I think. That or Boulder, CO.

DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Mad skilz – is that the same thing?

WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Elgin, IL

WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Hey, I ain’t picky! I think, though, that Richmond’s might be cool. She cracks me up!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Great answers; however, I, too, carry around past mistakes. Just when I start feeling good about myself, they creep into my brain to remind me...

Richmond said...

I try, Dear. :-) Mine are up now!

Your lunch sounds waaaay yummy, btw.