Saturday, August 25, 2007

Southern Lights

Can I just say how much I've been loving reading this blog?
http://primordialslack.blogspot.com/

I will eventually add darling Joan to the list but for now, allow me to tell you to go there, read, and take a mini-vacation in that sultry southern storyland.

Mind you, I reckon a number of you have been there/done that already - we are an incestuous group. LOL

I am glad to read she'll be in Helen - I wish we could be but fact is that when in town, we are utterly booked with visits and duty. It'd be a nice idea, though, if we could manage...

Someone had better take a lot of video of the Elderlys + 1. Pretty please?

1 comment:

Joan of Argghh! said...

Anarcho-capitalist!!

I'm not sure what it means, but it sounds good.

Thanks for the link-love, hon!