Thursday, August 02, 2007

This Is It

This may be the only photo I post from the wedding here. For one, I look like a damned cow - dear GOD, I had no idea...and for two, we do like our anonimity - though we aren't exactly hiding who we are. But it also shows the lovely bell tower of the chapel and the photo is very nicely composed. Allow me to note that the Trooper was stunningly handsome.

I like this photo because it's simple and honest and we are what we are - just two people in love and promising to remain that way against fair winds or foul.

Amusingly, when he came out of the dressing room his brother said, "Why, Wyatt..." ala Tombstone. Yeah, maybe it was a bit like that. All I know is he looked exactly as I had him pictured in my mind. Exactly as I see him in my mind's eye each and every day.

I am a very fortunate girl.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Congratulations!

You made a beautiful bride.

Lovely photo!

; )

Richmond said...

Congratulations!!! I am so very happy for you both...

And you look gorgeous! Trooper's not so bad either... ;-)

LauraB said...

Thanks, you guys! It was all such a blur. And I had every intention of avoiding that!! LOL Just too much to be done and not enough time.

Oddybobo said...

You look fabulous!