Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Evidence is Lacking

I've been very patiently clicking along, looking for photos of the debauchery near the Chatooga, land of the infamous pig squealing and V-man's favorite song. Sure, sure - a dirndl made an appearance. And a horny Zonker. And the ewe....but...is there no film of the music? Or did they all get so drunk so early that no one was capable?

I so wish we could have been there...not that I'd be terribly talkative. LOL But I like to think Trooper could have managed to get for Denny down the stairs without crippling him further.

So I consoled myself with a trip to the salon. Actually, it's not even. Just the usual hatchet job place but there is a young lady there with great skills with color and cut. I love talking with her - so much enthusiasm for the future...life hasn't beaten it out of her yet. LOL And she gently remarked on the caterpillars that lived over my eyes. Yes, I know...I've neglected them for 3 months, now...so I agreed to the wax, cautioning her that I am NOT a fan of the thin brow - that I have a fat face and need it for balance. She did a good job. And it was much faster than two days of torturous plucking.

Anyway, my hair is smelly but lovely. Poor Trooper - I said the same and he stuck his nose in and sniffed deep - then staggered away and barked. Yup, that'll teach him. (Private joke.)

And now...time for a soak in the tub, I think. Maybe tomorrow the evidence will present itself. I imagine it takes time for the brain cells to rebuild themselves...

3 comments:

Joan of Argghh! said...

I trust you've seen enough to satisfy your curiosity? Erica's pad has some of the best, but GuyK's got lots of incriminating stuff, too.

:o)

zonker said...

They should have gone with my idea for getting Denny down the stairs. A water slide would have been much more fun for all involved.

LauraB said...

Zonker, I would have thought you'd McGyver'd a pulley system. LOL Still, the water slide has a lot of bonuses...not least of which is a wet crotch photo of the Grouchy One.