Monday, November 05, 2007

Just a note..

Can I just ask that the universe bitch slap each and every driver of silver, grey, and black vehicles that decline to turn on their lights in the dim light of dawn and/or with fog/rain?

While we're at it - a cosmic wedgie to anyone who doesn't use that lovely improved shoulder to allow faster traffic to pass. That means you, gravel trucks AKA Bane of My Existence.

I'd like to thank all the parents who thought that sending your kids out without even a haphazard attempt at a costume to accost the neighborhood was a reasonable option. I taunted them. Openly. In front of their friends.

A thank you to ye olde video channel for the trip in the wayback machine to Who's Next. And Quadrophenia. Like I didn't feel old enough already. I miss Keith...crazy fucker...still best drummer born - thank goodness we still have Neil Peart.

With that, goodnight.



P.S. Gratuitous drumming - hardcore sexy

2 comments:

Joan of Argghh! said...

Amen to that. I have a silver car and I always run with my lights on. People think twice about pulling out in front of you. It's just safer.

LauraB said...

I run lights all the time, too - first because I could never remember them come dusk but then after because it really is safer.

Congrats on the collegiate level thingy for the blog. LOL Overachiever...*smirk*