Sunday, January 20, 2008

Gone

Well, I left that post up as long as I dared. Written in a fit of pique, I knew it would likely cause trouble eventually so best to give it a short life. Of course, in truth it's somewhere out there still. I don't care THAT much - just enough to do the easiest thing.

And now...well, it's been a busy morning. Took the pony (AKA his dog) to the state park for a hike and we had a blast. He got to smell until he could smell no more and we both got a needed stretch of the legs. He's crashed now.

But I am considering...this home office is in dire need of a complete revamp. Nothing is in a good location. But it means taking down all the computers, shoving a mountain of paper aside and then reorganizing cords, papers and all. Sigh...well, no one else is going to do it, are they? LOL

It is times like this that I wish I was Christina. What a brilliant lady and what fine taste...I also wish I was Joan and headed off to see the museums in DC. It's green with envy I am...

In other news - a few movies I hope to snag soon... "I Remember Mama" (so sweet and simple) and "84 Charing Cross Road".

As for the music to organize to? Why, Great Big Sea, of course. Nothing else will rouse me. Enjoy, friends and relations...

No comments: