Thursday, January 10, 2008

Kindness of Strangers

I don't know these folks from Adam's Housecat but the story is one we hear all too often. Contribute if you can - perhaps even just some frequent flier miles to get the attorneys to/from...
http://anarchangel.blogspot.com/2008/01/weve-been-blindsided-and-we-need-help.html

I put a bit in - won't do much but it's something against madness.

Why on earth people do this to each other I do not know. My ex augered me like a missile into the ground but I would NEVER be malicious - never so...vindictive. We communicate to this very day. Even in the midst of it all, I found a grace under pressure. So I find it very hard to believe when people find themselves in the midst of this sort of experience.

And yet...it goes on daily.

Let's hope the coffers of the readers can open wide and permit them this last gallant ride against the enemy.

No comments: