Friday, January 25, 2008

Politics - bleh

OK! So there are a lot of interesting tidbits here and there on the net. So let me start with...

It's a lovely bit of work (though I do wish she hadn't been so leery of the loser at the museum and gotten dead in his shit) but I think this final paragraph almost slices the prior to pieces.

"Don't sell your vote. Don't vote for anyone who wants to buy it.Good luck with that."

Nuff said - ain't nobody out there clean enough, nobody who DOESN'T want the job.

Of course, there's the beloved Rachel and the grand news that Sunny Lucas is standing tall for America - even if it's on 4 feet.

But truthfully...this is a platform I could get behind - er, stand on - um, with...well, whatever, I like it. More to the point, Ranger likes it. Look - wouldn't he make a fine coin? Majestic!

3 comments:

Joan of Argghh! said...

Oooh! Handsome boy! My Pepper would love him, although she's only about two-thirds his size.

Thanks for the kind words. And yes, I almost did get into the guy's shit, but I'm in D.C. and this guy has a friggin' badge, all official as hell. I figured he has a supervisor who gets paid to get into the man's mess kit.

LauraB said...

Perhaps Pepper and Ranger shall one day frolic in the great Slack.

Just now he is finding his voice, great whoofs low and threatening when a car door slams, then harsh cracks if they don't adhere to his sense of Right. Fierce, he is.

We need more Pepper, BTW. She gets hardly enough attention online...

Joan of Argghh! said...

She just won't pose...

But, I do have a pretty wild one my s.i.l. took. I shall rummage about.