Tuesday, February 26, 2008

For the Cooks

I've meant over and over to mention these and only now remember. If you cook a lot or tend to deal with a lot of produce, you will love these containers. They truly make a difference in how fresh your produce remains while in the fridge. Seriously - lettuce for a couple weeks.

I acquired my set when I was first going whole hog healthy. I LOVE them and could use another set and then some. My only caveat is that the large bowl - for lettuce heads - can take up substantial territory in the fridge. But it works so well!

I know that there is a lot of talk now about plastics and bisphenols. I've asked Tupperware to answer that question - do their products contain those chemicals. I'm moving to using glass containers for anything to be reheated but it'd be fantastic if they offered nukeable stuff without the BSPs.

Anyway, just a tip...especially as the glorious summer produce rolls in...

No comments: