Monday, February 25, 2008

What a trip!

I LOVE Motel Zero but rarely manage a stop there. Which is sad because there is always something very deep or ethereal or both there. THIS was just fantastic. And I love the traffic jam haiku. I need to keep that in mind...

I think that sometimes the trip is more...clear...when seen a bit more remotely and at high speed. Life is like that, no? We go through the days and the hills and turns seem random and sometimes insurmountable and yet we find ourselves back Home eventually. It is something that I often forget.

1 comment:

Robin Starfish said...

Hey thanks for the link, Trooper's Gal! You're always welcome at the Motel...

Storm chasing, huh? Now that's gotta be fun!

Here's a plug for the Furminator too. We have one, or one just like it anyway, and it's the best thing ever. Hard to believe how much fur can come off a 30 pound dog. Now if I could just figure out how to keep dog hair off of polar fleece!