Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Evidence Welfare Doesn't Work

Watch as a professional loser receives an insanely gorgeous home only to lose it because they got - wait for it - a loan they could not afford. This after the home was given to them - mortgage paid - with another $100k to pay for maintenance.

But hey, she doesn't care! "What’s going to happen is instead of keep paying my mortgage, I’m going to take my money and not pay my mortgage because I’m being harassed."

My God - you grasping, useless piece of human refuse.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/16980412/detail.html

2 comments:

Joan of Argghh! said...

Yeahp. The single mom I worked with just got her Habitat home built, folks lavishing her with gifts out of their own pockets, hand-made curtains, money for furniture, and she's bitchin' because the builder didn't wire her home for outside flood lights. She said, "I am SO tired of Habitat!"

I still have a sore spot on my chest from where my jaw hit it.

LauraB said...

I am speechless. Honestly, I cannot even imagine that sort of...filth. As though she'd actually paid for the entire process and had a reasonable say in the matter.