Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Generous Plenty

What a hectic week! The dogs have been playing almost non-stop, Trooper cleaned the garage all day yesterday, and I've been staying busy with work. But there were some interesting moments...

For one, guess what part finally came in?
Yep! I got my upper. WOOT! Now, we just have to decide on a few more bits and pieces and I will have a brand new baby. ALL MINE. The purchases of late have been for him so it was nice to see a loud pointy thing of my own for a change. I cannot wait to get to the range. Maybe an anniversary trip...that could be fun!!

Also, I found again a long lost blogger. I really get irked when you guys go undercover. I understand the need but I sure do miss y'all. At any rate, I'll be adding Leeann to the roll soon. How I adore her sense of humor!

And now the video megathon...
From AD - I always suspected it...


Leeann offered this - a PowerPoint from Hell, I guess. Weirdly, it made sense.


Can you even imagine? How brave to stand as it ran - to trust that it still remembered...and how sweet the moment...if I've already posted this, forgive the repeat. I do adore it...

No comments: