Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

So...I was just working out at lunch while doing the home office thing (yeah, I'm spoiled utterly rotten, it's true) and watching my latest guilty pleasure, Denise Richards: It's Complicated. I hate to admit it because I truly abhor reality TV and all such dramatized crap but...I sincerely like the girl. I like her cursing, her depth of grief for her mom, the way she loves her kids...but I also wonder how on earth someone with that kind of money can NOT have a pet walker or a personal assistant who would ensure nothing would interfere with her life.


Seriously - take the Trooper to Hawaii and there are not going to be any photos taken of you without your permission. WHERE is her security? And if there is none, WHY? Anyway, I come back to the desk and make the rounds when I come across this.


Now, Ladies - let us bear in mind that Dame Helen Mirren is in her mid-60's. And THIS is her proud moment. Allow us all to take a moment to believe that - if we work very hard and live very carefully - we might just look like this.


Of course, it might be easier to bathe in the blood of virgins.


Seriously. She is STUNNINGLY well-kept. There is possibly no hope at all for the rest of us.


I need some chocolate - STAT!

2 comments:

Joan of Argghh! said...

Even so, her bikini top is splendidly founded, another beauty secret: always wear an expensive bra!

Honestly, she has none of the ripples of having had lipo-tucks-sucks. Or cellulite, apparently.

Thanks so much. As if being sick and feeling like the dog's ass isn't depressing enough.

::sigh::

LauraB said...

You had better bet that suit came from Rigby & Peller. Best foundation wear in the world. And yes, not a wrinkle or dimple!! AMAZING.

And if you think that's depressing, see the latest post.

Sorry you're so bleh...