Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Hate You, Secret Shopper

I don't write about my work very often - mostly because what I do is relatively simple and routine. But today...today I had the call that we staffers dread - the nosey, sneaky secret shopper whore.

I did everything I could to shake her - testing, so to speak, to see if it was a spam call or not. But she knew the names and details so I had to assume it was someone safe. Not so much. But says she after she IDs herself - I am getting a 100% because I asked the right questions.

I got a corporate reach around, folks.

All I could think was, "Bitch, what is your name because 1) I never want to work for you and, 2) if I ever do lose it you are the first one against the wall."

Sigh....I have GOT to figure out how to move out of this working group and be free of that corporate BS. Meanwhile, I have cursed her with intense anal itching. Long-term. Fair-fair.

No comments: