Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Firearms Bonanza

I'll be damned if there wasn't a plethora of findings today...first up is a slick bit of gear that holds (3) 30 rnd mags. Sure, it's a little gearhead-ish. But me likey. Video 1 is all you need to see what it is about.

And then there is the AR15.com site's fundraiser for Americansnipers.org here. Worth your $10 to get a chance at all that gear? I think so. Don't forget the ever-darling pink camo raffle, too!

Another interesting site...offered this which endeared me to them immediately. Ah, the good ol' days.


And finally, here we have a very fine series of tips on rifle case reloading. Something that I think Trooper and I ought to be considering in the near future. Glad to have found the site courtesy of the ever-informative Brigid.

All in all, a very fine way to avoid doing my job this morning. Well, sure - I did manage to get a few things done. But...the above was really a LOT more fun. Now, the Trooper has the VERY rare Friday off so when he gets back from visiting with the menfolk I think we'll have to plan an evening of food and fun. And maybe, with enough indulgence, he can try to teach me to dance. It just may take a fair amount of tequila, though.

2 comments:

Carteach0 said...

Thank you for the link!

Yes.... hand loading opens up a whole new aspect to the fun. In fact, I think I'll do some tomorrow!

Joan of Argghh! said...

Drop by and see what I found!

:o)