Friday, December 05, 2008

And, If You've A Moment...

...spare a thought and/or prayer for my father who is in the midst of a medical snafu. We think he'll leave the hospital in a few days with an implanted defibrillator. I've been sorta...pouty lately about the whole thing.

I still need my daddy, damn it.

Should be finishing up the procedure right about now, I reckon...

[Ed: If all goes well, he goes home tomorrow with an implant and hardly a complaint. Amazing.]
[Ed: He is home and happy! Says he feels terrific if mindful of the left arm - no lifting for a few months. WOOT!!]

4 comments:

copswife said...

wow, that's so hard. Hope it all turned out well. You and your daddy are in my prayers.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Prayers up.

:)

LauraB said...

Thanks!! Dad was issued the defib and should be released tomorrow after an overnight review of its functionality.

Wow.

Technology fucking rocks.

(As do your prayers, peeps.)

Liberty Girl said...

Hope all is well!