Sunday, January 04, 2009

Personal Soundtrack

I saw this item on Thinkgeek and it was definitely intriguing. While I might not be geek enough for it, I did wonder what I might load on it.

Maybe this one...
This one might be nice in the morning...
Useful for matrimonial discussions.
One of my FAVORITES - Must...Not...Make...Ringtone...
Better for an alarm clock, maybe...
Oh, yeah...you can bet this one would come in handy.
DEFINITELY this one for those long meetings.
Alabama courting rituals? *snicker*
In case one indulges...
Mmm hmmm. I've needed this one in the past.
Every office needs this...
And the office tomorrow may need this.
I'll have to save this for a few years...
And because mommer's gone, maybe this to taunt myself with on bad days.
Um - I have one of these in my office...
And you may not need it often but...when you do...
This one? Indeed...
But let us hope this one is never needed...
Just sayin' - I think I need to keep this one in my back pocket.
Over & Out

1 comment:

Candy said...

I got my college-aged son one of these. I foresee mayhem, as he is planning to use it in nefarious ways. I am looking forward to the stories!!!