Monday, January 12, 2009

Underhanded

I don't know that I ever mention this gal tho I visit her place once a week or so. I really do like her posts - though you know me and my inglorious nethers: kids are for others to use as weapons against me. She is Enough - perhaps one day they will get to that point. Until then? Hey, keep trying - sure doesn't hurt. Or, if it does, you're not doing it right. Or maybe it's just Saturday night and that's your thing.

Um.

Okay. Was that too much?

Anywhiskers, I read this and wiped away a tear. Darling, darling girl...my heart just flopped around in abject surrender. A thousand good karma wishes sent...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you...

I admit I have never read your blog. I don't know how to figure out incoming links, etc. But now that I know you're here, I will return.

LauraB said...

Hi there! I am so glad you stopped by - I am a very smallll fish and happy with it.

No worries about linkies, etc.

Take care, be well, enjoy that man while he's in country.