Friday, February 13, 2009

Uh, Yeah...

So how many people think Nancy Pelosi's documentary-making daughter would give the Right a fair shake in a movie she made?

Anyone?



Well, I'm thinking this won't be tivo'd. So, of course you know where she went to get the educated and articulate views and opinions of the Right:
"Pelosi visited 28 states and spoke about the fight for the soul of the country
with mostly conservative Americans, who feel underrepresented by the mainstream
media. From the Pulpit Freedom Day in Bethlehem, Ga. to the
NASCAR circuit
, RIGHT AMERICA: FEELING WRONGED - SOME VOICES FROM THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL shows a country at war with itself over the religious and
cultural identities that define America." [Emphasis my own.]


There is nothing I can do but shake my head and wonder at the absurdity of it all. That and consider why I'm paying for HBO every month. I'd rather spend it on skinamax. At least I'd get some level of enjoyment from it.

If any of you manage to stomach a viewing, do blog about it!

2 comments:

Velociman said...

Apropos of nothing, Bethlehem is five miles form where I work. Go there all the time. They have a Manger Street, a Nativity Street, a Christmas Avenue, that sort of thing. Everyone brings their Christmas cards here so tehy'll be postmarked "Bethlehem". Creepy stuff, eh?

LauraB said...

Well, it is obvious you missed out on your chance to utterly defile the left. LOL How was it you weren't there to go "on the record"?

Och, an opportunity squandered.
But you remind me that I ought to have sent my Valentines card via Loveland, CO. Damn it!