Monday, March 09, 2009

A Different B

Yet again she uses pure language to assail and express the ineffable. Damn it, she's good.

"Hands pale, as if the blood that coursed through them has all gone to my heart to sustain it for it has no other nourishment."

That's darlin' Brigid again. Bless her.

It was a very touching post with many milestones along the way that I was too familiar with. Worth a read but most especially if the wind is up and the night brings rain. And a cup of late coffee to fend off the chill...

3 comments:

Brigid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brigid said...

that was me, though you had moderation. Gave you my email if you ever want to drop a line. If you wish, you can send me yours in comments which I won't post.

By the way, blogger template acting up, sometimes when you click on a link to me the post isn't there. I tried refreshing it, will see if that helps.

LauraB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.