I actually liked these questions and so, whilst stolen from Richmond, I won't send ever onward. Read and be aghast.
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Yep. (They should have appended "If yes, did they find anything?" because that would have been a big fat Yep, too. And a Nope. See Question 30.)
2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster?
I will not ride them. Ever. I did, once. And I even stood in line for that one at Disney World. I left via the secret scaredy cat exit.
3. When’s the last time you’ve been sledging?
I think they mean sledding. And that would be...perhaps 1999...I miss it terribly.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
If I weren't married? Alone, except for bad dream time. I like to move from warm to cool zones of the bed.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
I was never sure. Then that dang Ghost Hunters came along and, frankly, there are some things that are just unexplainable otherwise. But I remain very skeptical.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
With words, language - yes. Food, cookery? Yes. With popsicle sticks? No.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
I have this thing for Angelina. Mmm mmm...and still haven't quite forgiven Trooper for not taking on a security job for the couple when they were here...
9. Can you honestly say you know anything about politics?
Yes - anyone who wants the job is the last person who should have it.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
Nope. But I will soundly kick your ass in Skip-bo.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Not since I was VERY young.
12. What’s your favorite commercial?
Richmond's made me sniffle and wipe a tear as I was unfamiliar...but this one? We rewind it.
13. Who was your first love?
Unrequited? The poor fool at school that looked like the guy from Adam-12.
14. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
Depends - middle of nowhere, TX.? Maybe. Is Trooper in the car?
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
SEVERAL. Mine, others, and one or two very, very - er - sensitive.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
To quote Richmond, "Baseball?? I don't care..." (I know - it's very unAmerican...)
17. Have you ever been ice skating?
When I was about 6 yrs old. I had cheater (double) blades and STILL couldn't.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Fairly often - usually only a snippet. Some very clearly years after.
19. What’s the one thing on your mind?
Where can I find a good dentist? And is it worth the plane fare to just go see my beloved ATL guy?
20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
EVERY TIME. Now and then I won't if I am in the backseat and it's a 2 min trip. Otherwise?
I have a photo or two I could show you that would change your mind. Instantly.
21. What talent do you wish you had?
Dancing. Trooper can, I can't. I hate that I can't please him with it...
22. Do you like sushi?
Mmmmm!!! LURVES the dead fishies!!
23. What do you wear to bed?
Seasonal? From not a thing to fine linen to pretty gowns to flannels.
24. Do you truly hate anyone?
As Richmond noted, there are a few I would not offer any form of courtesy.
25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Trying to think if there's one worthwhile...assuming of course, no one else would mind...ahem.
Ohhhh...Nathan Fillion AND Adam Baldwin. Shiny! Oh - and Morena. Gina...of course, there is that little something about Jewel...forget it, just forget I said anything.
26. Do you know anyone in jail?
27. What food do you find disgusting?
Pickled eggs. And pigs feet. Hocks are NOT included here.
28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes. I didn't budge. My not moving gave me a rep that lasted through a few years at school.
30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Mmmm...I think that there must be someone/thing watching out for me because I have defied several odds thus far. And I've had horrid dreams with wretched voices. Believe? Maybe not. But I'm not quite prepared to toss it all aside, either.
Interesting little quiz. Thoughtful questions...