Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another Pre-Bay

Need to add a few things to your go-bag? Maybe just gear up for hunting later? Well, here's the list...

(2) summer weight ripstop BDU Blouse - Large Regular – Woodland Camo - $5 per
(1) pr summer weight ripstop pants Large Long – Woodland Camo - $15
(1) pr winter weight pants Large Long – Woodland Camo, never worn - $15
(1) BDU blouse Winter weight Large Regular – Woodland Camo - $5
(1) BDU Blouse Winter Weight Large Regular - Black - $5
Lot: $40

SOLD: (1) shoulder holster Bianchi Model X15 Medium light brown leather w/ bark color elastic, gently used - $20

Photos can be sent if desired, same for measurements. Just leave a comment...

5 comments:

Tomcat said...

Hi it's tom again, I bought the holster for my full size 1911. Will the x15 fit my full size 1911?

Tomcat said...

opps if so I would like to buy it

LauraB said...

Hi! I THINK it will fit - but I'll have hubby try his in there to make sure. Also, I think it is a Right Hand model so if you are a lefty, it might not work for you...

LauraB said...

Hubby says it fits his full size 1911.

Tomcat said...

Ok I take it, I love the last one I got from you. I don't have your email at work but I'll check at home.