Monday, July 27, 2009

Slow Burn

I am in possibly the most vile mood I've known in ages. Work has far too much going on and I've already gotten weeded for the week - it's only MONDAY and I'm weeded. FUCK!

Trooper finally gets home tonight and nothing is done that I'd hoped to get done.

My belly is going "Hungry - no, wait - Barfy! No, uh - hmm...hungry? Crap. No, no, no. Definitely barfy. Yes. Er - maybe."

I want my mommy and my woobie, a Dilly Bar and a dark room.

And I can hear mommer, now - "Want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up faster!"

Fine. FINE!

5 comments:

Feisty said...

Handsome man will come home safely and in one piece. He will give you a big warm hug and let you know how much he has missed you and, suddenly, all will be well in your world, at least for a little while.

; )

LauraB said...

You were right, of course. LOL
Only took till Thursday to get caught up...

Feisty said...

Glad to hear it!

Brigid said...

The calender is free. Drive on up I have a appointment for a haircut and a massage, then home to cook something involving 13 ingredients, a large flame and alcohol. Which I may just eat all myself. That would make ANYone feel better. Even me.

LauraB said...

Frack! I am in dire need of hair doings and was seriously considering the massage myself.

Sigh...

I reckon it won't be long before I load up the pup and come a-knockin'. "Just give me snow, lots of snow, and the starry skies above..."