- Ed has just been superb of late...no reason to point out just one post. Add him, read him. Nuff said.
- These folks make concealed carry items and - heh - there's a sale! Enter FALL09 to get a discount on your order. I know the argument can be made that they are a bit obvious to the knowledgable eye. Hell, I call that deterence.
- A couple of gals that have given me giggles this week when I was in dire need...
- Another Laura - not only do I want to "marry her and have her children©", she even has fabulously hilarious linkages on the margins. Damn it, she's good. And her list? #'s 15-18 are a complete resounding yes. (No worries - I like some kids - probably your kids if you are reading this because you aren't the type to raise bi-pedal vermin. Are you?)
- I found her here. A post there had me grimacing and giving it the pointed finger of YES!
- Trooper got to visit LaRue recently - what an amazing group of people there. The owner is one of those "give them the tools and let them do their job" kinds of bosses. He took a few minutes of his day to speak with him, and ensured he had the grand tour. DO get the screensaver - it rocks! (And pisses off any anti-gun coworkers. Bonus!)
Also...Trooper is selling the motor today - a moment of sadness followed by a lot of pleasure at sweet cash in an economic lull. There was actually a bidding war and we think the guy will enjoy it in this lovely riding weather. I'll miss that damned thing, though. Just time to let it go - he doesn't ride it and it needs to be riden. It was made to go and damned fast, too.
The kitty hat made its debut and the owner was thrilled. A devil hat of my own shall soon be put on needles. It was just too easy to make, really. How can I not?
At any rate, it's a busy time and I wish I had more for reading, commenting, etc. I miss the bloggy world...but I likes me paycheck, too.