Monday, November 02, 2009

Land Lots Of Land...

Dear me, I've become enamoured. Yes, of him - the great graph delineator.


This bit of work set me on my heels and made me ever so pleased to have stored what we DO have. And gets the wind in my sails on the rest of the things we simply must do and soon.

That 401k? Soon to be worthless? It's going to be turned into land, seed, and silver. It must. I cannot see anything else possible no matter what happens to that horrid usurper. I needed it put in these terms to see it whole.

Look at it. Just look at it and see the end of days in a very material, matter of fact manner.

4 comments:

Meadowlark said...

I'd never talk Husband into doing anything with his 401k. Although it's tiny. Most of his retirement is PERS and we're just crossing our fingers that it stay the second best retirement plan in the nation. Obviously, taxpayers are annoyed. !!!!

Hope all is well. :)

LauraB said...

My own is modest, indeed. Enough, though, to manage some acreage, etc. Better than to watch it disappear. (And I was rather fortunate the last go-round, having kept it in the safest of markets...)

Other than the imminent demise of America? All is just fine! LOL Take care!

LauraB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Slamdunk said...

Good advice.

Not a bad move with the retirement saving decision. Despite the experts seeing a half-full glass, I things will get much worse before getting better.