Saturday, December 19, 2009

Strange Little Coincidences

I have to admit to some surprise just now at Ed's post. I'd spent much of Wednesday afternoon surfing old Mac/Nicks videos. I know, I know - she is not to everyone's taste. And she definitely had high and low points in her career...but this was a very pretty unknown item...



And this? That unholy trinity never so obvious as in this little heartrending snippet of their lives...



Her beauty and her beast each giving her what they could for those 8 minutes. Even if it cost them...

3 comments:

Ed Rasimus said...

Wow!!!! I'd not seen that one before. Five people who could make such music and whose lives were so intertwined. It's a wonder to me that John McVie didn't simply kill the other four in their sleep.

D.W. said...

I hadn't seen that one, either...very cool!

Ever since I was a kid I've been very taken with Stevie Nicks. Great looks and a great (and very unique) voice...

*sigh*

A nice walk down memory lane, that was.

LauraB said...

Thanks, guys.

Ed, you made me smile - that poor man must have been simply exhausted by all the drama over the years.