Monday, January 18, 2010

Infiltrated

I always suspected that all levels of our security systems had been...addressed by our enemies. Hell, it's what I would do if I were they. So this article regarding the Ft. Hood report does not in the least surprise me. (H/T Grok Mistress)


No need to name the enemy. Why give people a clear target? And let us not start discussing a silly thing like an army that goes around sans weapons at their bases.


I am no longer surprised by any of it. Termites have gotten to the pillars of the ediface and it will collapse.

2 comments:

Joan of Argghh! said...

Not to fret. You can feel fabulous while defending freedom in your tactical corset!

LauraB said...

AH! So they have started production! Me thinks I shall have to get one. You can't wear the carrier vest everywhere, after all.