Sunday, January 24, 2010

Safe And Sound

For a week, now, Trooper has been gone. He will call me in, oh, 30 minutes or so, from Paige which will be my alert to heat the waffle iron. He's coming in hungry, eager to get home again.

What a difficult and lonely week and him a mere couple hours away. I cannot imagine what Ranger will do...he's been subdued and on guard. I bet he sleeps much of the day.

And I shall sleep more soundly tonight, knowing he's home and I can return to my status as Private in this man's army. (The cat outranks me, I'm afraid.)

Home Sweet Home!!

4 comments:

MONICA-LnP said...

glad he's home safe and sound!

D.W. said...

There is nothing better than a happy return to home and hearth...

LauraB said...

Indeed, DW! I know you rarely get that feeling, making it all the more welcome...

Hey, Monica! Lordy but you are gorgeous! Glad to see you here and not washed away!

LauraB said...

Indeed, DW! I know you rarely get that feeling, making it all the more welcome...

Hey, Monica! Lordy but you are gorgeous! Glad to see you here and not washed away!