Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Manifesto? Really?

I haven't exactly been glued to the news about the aircraft incident today. But my brother sent me this link to the supposed pilot's final words.

Strange that he was seemingly quite literate about some things and yet misspelling the simplest words. As though edited by someone not nearly as smart. I know, I know - awfully black helicopter of me, eh? It just was not quite...right. But then, obviously neither was he. Or he was very right.

I don't know...I'll keep an ear to the ground on this one. And one knows the news will not be good as the price paid is found out. As I said a back on Jan 18, "This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it."

Updates: Billy tosses this up. Yes! Why, yes - I didn't get the damned angle on it before. Someone else did. Good on ya...

3 comments:

D.W. said...

My first take on this was that the guy was just another of those "the world is out to get me" types, but Billy's post nailed it.

Unfortunately, the dim bulbs in the administration are going to point their dirty fingers at you and I and shout "boogeymen!"

To paraphrase one of Beck's greatest posts, the dress rehearsal continues.

wv: whowe
We're the ones who will have to clean up this mess, ultimately.

LauraB said...

Yep - at first it made no sense and so I thought perhaps some post-editing post-death just to amp up the crazy factor. But now? Dear God, that's how they think, innit?

D.W. said...

Yep.

:-)