Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memory of Honor

Good Ed provides this perfect illumination of the day. Details here if you desire them. I hope to one day witness this incredible ceremony in person. To see all those flags...



In person...I suspect that we'd prefer it was where the President intended to be. But he had a "sleepover" to attend to, after all. Herein, his disdain is better than his golf game. (Again, Ed finds the vid for us...)



Here (and here) though, is something to cleanse your palate after that appalling sampling.

"So forever in the future,
Shall I battle as of yore,
Dying to be born a fighter,
But to die again, once more."

Bless them all...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a juxtaposition. It's all just a nice big vacay for the giggling O, isn't it? I'm annoyed now. The man is so unqualified, that's all I can think when I see him. Un. Qual. I. Fied.

Sheri said...

Oh shit. I didn't want to be anonymous. That was me.

LauraB said...

Now THAT would be a great Gravatar. His pic and your description of him...