Wednesday, May 19, 2010

She Appears

Guess what landed in my in-box today? You guys all know of my penchant for the Morrigan...well, Ranger Up has a shirt on pre-order just for us ladies. Tah-dah!



GORGEOUS! Amazing. Precisely what was needed to get me to come off my ass and spend some $$ with the guys. Once there, of course, I just had to lob a couple more shirts into the order bin - check out their Liberty Tree.

These guys are always doing their very best to put out products that support what we believe in. As I told them, I am always deciding, "Would I rather spend this amount on bullets?". Now and then, though, it's important to show some love to those who are doing it right.

Cannot WAIT to get her...she's gorgeous.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Oooh cool shirt. I've been to their site before. May have to break down and order this time.

LauraB said...

They have put out a number of great ones in the past two months. And I love supporting them...