Thursday, June 10, 2010

Finding Ones Ass With Both Hands

Epic Fail or they lost the game of Tag! You're It!

"The Navy lost four submersible unmanned drones over the weekend in the Chesapeake Bay near Norfolk, Va., and is asking the public for help in finding the errant torpedo shaped drones. Communication was lost with four of the 13 undersea drones on Sunday as they were scanning the sea floor for mines as part of a training exercise."

Read more: http://defensetech.org/#ixzz0qU6H7eHs Defense.org

3 comments:

Christina said...

Apparently today is my day for attempting wry and pithy comments...finding your ass with both hands is much better than having someone else had you your ass...which is how my day went.

; )

LauraB said...

There is no way on earth anyone got the drop on you enough to hand you your own ass.

Seriously?!

Christina said...

Actually, boss lady tried to hand me my ass, but I was having none of it...

; )

I'll share on Sunday when I see you.