Saturday, July 24, 2010

Gifts of Matrimonial Bliss



It was our anniversary the other day and I'd managed to find just the thing for him...

Awhile back he'd emailed this fellow about a knife he'd always wanted. I don't think Trooper ever followed up on it - but I kept the information stashed away. It came in handy...

The gentleman was so kind...very no-nonsense but so very polite and highly responsive. I cannot say enough....if you are in the market for a very nice knife, please consider his offerings...

What's that? What did I get? Well, I told Trooper I want one of these. But he'll have to build it. For now I told him a wireless router would be fine...got this one. It is currently taking up space and blinking lights at me. But it isn't wirelessly functional. And I am no longer geeky enough to figure out why.

So...all in all it's been a nice anniversary this year. Now, if I can just get that damned router to work...

5 comments:

Brigid said...

NICE. I always got a bottle of perfume when what I REALLY wanted was a few new magazines (and not the paper variety).

Best to the both of you.

Keads said...

I can help with the router! Nice knife!

Yabu (EOTIS) said...

Nice blade... I can also help with your router if need be. I'm certain it's a small configuration adjustment...no big deal...you just need to know where to look.


Cool Runnings!!

Six said...

Happy Anniversary and may you have many, many more.

LauraB said...

Hey you guys - I may well be reaching out to ya to get that router working...I have not surrendered yet!