Thursday, August 12, 2010

Adding On

It's slow at the office so I've been wandering the net, cleaning out Favorites gone dark...hit up Ghostrider who linked on to this lovely thing. Terrific blog. Love the FTO stories. You have no idea how true it all is. They all think they know better and have hardly used their handcuffs.

Oh, the "slow fast driver". HA! That will be a good one for Trooper who was dealing with one recently. "If you want to catch him while he's still in Texas, you'll have to drive faster than 80..."

I like her.

2 comments:

Texas Ghostrider said...

Truth is better then fiction in this line of work. I love her blog because I have had the same or simular experiances with all my rookies....

I do like your blog also, keep it up...

LauraB said...

Thx! The truth is flat out hilarious. Which reminds me of Trooper's recent stop that involved a colostomy bag gone bad.