Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Working It Out

I had a large disappointment the other day as we walked the dogs by the local school playground. I hopped up on the platform to grab the rungs overhead and just do a quick 1-2-3 bar grasp...

The screaming of my right shoulder with only 1/3rd of my weight on it was a surprise. I was glad I tested it. I've known my shoulders were buggered for awhile but I didn't know it was that bad. I have, however, found an amazing resource.

These guys are Crossfit geeks who crossed over into Mobility. Their series of videos are all available here. But go to their site to search by body part if you need to. Truly amazing, really well-presented and educational tips to open up the joints and deal with those "stuck" areas.

Bring the pain...

2 comments:

Brigid said...

I've tested my arm with numerous 12 ounce curls and have not found a problem to date. Maybe I need to try one of those giant can's of Fosters lager.

LauraB said...

Tsk, tsk...I know better. You haul in barrels of Guinness, don't you? For the cooking, of course.

Look for incoming of the new baby...