Friday, November 11, 2011

Big Damn Weekend

The thing with being married to the law is that you take your off days seriously, plannning as best you can to make the most of it - even if that's planning a few extra hours sleeping. So it is that we'll be at the LaRue Day...Trooper will RO and I will help where help is needed. We've several friends with booths who can use a hand so I'll be their Girl Saturday and do whatever is needed.

Of course, being a woman I am trying to decide on the best attire for the day. Obviously, sturdy boots and a long sleeved shirt but...the Statement T-shirt is the decision at hand. Perhaps the Happy Face! Or...Kalashnikitty...

Or maybe I should just go with the standard Crye Combat Shirt which does the job without saying a damned thing.

The really nice thing, though, is that I get to hang with some really amazing guys (and gals). That they admit me into their world is a great compliment and I never forget the somewhat rarified air I breathe among them...unless they have the beans with their BBQ. In that case I battle for air.

Hope your own day brings big bangs and smiles...

2 comments:

Six said...

Sounds like a great weekend Laura. You guys have a good time.

LauraB said...

Just wow...