Sunday, May 13, 2012

Color Me Happy!

So we were picking up Trooper's new 3-gun shotgun (Mossberg Miculek thang) yesterday and, while there, I was able to handle a new 1911. I know, I know - it's not like we don't have a few already. But...it was this one.
Ohhh...what a sweet trigger...and delicious grips...and I cannot wait to take her out to the range. Maybe later today as it would be a lovely end to Mother's Day.

I also received the Hill People Gear Recon Kit Bag and LOVE it. LOVE. It is seriously the best thing ever for carrying a full-size weapon and allowing yourself to be hands-free. Sure, it looks like what it is - I don't care about that. I care about being able to carry the weapon, spare mag, cell phone, keys, and the option for some MOLLE action for radio, etc. as needed. The option of docking it to a backpack or Camelbak is also nice. Just a very, very sweet accessory and I can highly recommend it. Just ensure the draw practice is performed to ensure a clean delivery...

Well, that's about it - I'll update with a post-shooty report. Cannot wait...

3 comments:

Keads said...

Nice looking 1991! Enjoy!

LauraB said...

Ohhhh...if you ever get around these parts, you have GOT to try this thing. What an AMAZING trigger.

I marched rounds up the target, perfection with hardly a mag put through it for familiarity.

Keads said...

I will attempt to get back to that wonderful state soon. It sounds like a pistol I would like!